Aiming to help men and women achieve their body goals, this Australian-based non-surgical clinic offers a wide range of proven body contouring and facial rejuvenation treatments suited to every customer. With the most advanced medical-grade treatment, these experts are able to help customers achieve the body shape of their dreams.
Reaching out to Online Marketing Gurus in February 2022, this client wanted to regain organic traffic, non-branded visibility, online booking conversions and keyword rankings in the B2C body-sculpting industry.
The nature of this industry requires a highly targeted content strategy looking at all three stages of the user journey (TOF, MOF & BOF). A mix of all three stages is integral to transition from the awareness stage to the decision stage. At onboarding, we found that this client’s blog creation had halted for over a year, with only a couple of blogs being produced over the past couple of years.
As such, we created a blog content calendar, including TOF blogs to target relevant keywords within them. Further to this, we targeted hyper-relevant keywords within FAQ-related content. This content was implemented at the bottom of their homepage within accordion menus.
Additionally, we identified several technical issues within the site. Namely, a large amount of 404 pages from a prior migration from an old URL structure, unoptimised and cannibalising metadata and goal tracking issues within analytics.
Strategy & Execution
Despite the competitive vertical, our SEO Gurus were able to help the body-sculpting clinic achieve amazing SEO results in such a short period of time. To highlight, Online Marketing Gurus was able to help increase:
- Organic conversions by 28% YoY
- Organic traffic by 66% YoY
- Domain rating by 88% YoY (from 8 to 15)
- Organic non-branded clicks by 42% YoY
- Conversion rate by 63% MoM
Since onboarding this clinic as a client, we’ve seen keywords continue to grow month on month. Being the key to securing more organic growth, our Gurus underwent a meticulous keyword targeting strategy to supercharge their organic visibility. To note, OMG was able to:
- Increase overall keyword reach by 133% (from 1,510 to 3,522)
- Increase keywords in the top 3 increased by 96% (from 130 to 256)
- Rank #1 for ‘under eye filler’ (search volume: 90,500)
- Rank #1 for ‘jawline filler’ (search volume: 27,100)
- Rank #1 for ‘body sculpting’ (search volume: 12,100)
- Rank #1 for ‘fat reduction’ (search volume: 5,400)