Universal Store is a leading Australian retailer specialising in trendy and casual fashion, shoes, accessories, lifestyle and gifting for men and women. With some of the most well-known brands on offer like Champion, Tommy Jeans and Ellesse, the company aims to express individuality through their wide range of local and international brands no matter the occasion.
Partnering with Online Marketing Gurus in May 2020, the objective was to expand their Univeral Store’s visibility, sales, and brand online through SEO. This strategy featured an initial website migration, hypertargeted internal linking along with a content overhaul on high-performing category pages.
This particular campaign has been an important part of both Universal Store and OMG’s journey, as it was during probably the toughest economic climates of our generation—the COVID-19 pandemic. Regardless, the outrageous results earned through meticulous planning, strategy creation, and execution from our Gurus are mind-boggling.
Strategy & Execution
- 56% YoY increase in organic traffic
- 75% YoY Increase in organic revenue
- Over $14M achieved in organic revenue
- Over 1.1M clicks in mobile (increase of 29%)
- Ranking #1 for ‘mens clothing online’ (search volume: 14,800)
- Ranking #1 for ‘mens clothing’ (search volume: 301,000)
- Ranking #4 for ‘womens dresses’ (search volume: 301,000)
- Ranking top 5 positions for ‘women’s clothing’
- Total keywords indexed increased by 3.8K.