With over 140 years of sharing a love of knowledge and books within Australia, Dymocks Tutoring, part of the Dymocks Group, is the next phase of that passion for education. Aiming to maximise school students’ exam and assessment marks, Dymocks Tutoring has services for school students from grades 3-12 across all subjects to help equip them with the knowledge necessary to succeed and reach their potential in the classroom.
Offering both online and in-class tutoring for all students, Dymocks Tutoring can help students either improve their marks or help them catch up on their current curriculum. With the smartest of tutors on hand, the business aims to build student confidence and improve outcomes at school.
In December 2021, Dymocks Tutoring engaged Online Marketing Gurus to help with their digital marketing efforts. Organically, Dymocks Tutoring wanted to expand their visibility, leads and brand online. On the PPC side, the tutoring company wanted to maximise short-term revenue by focusing on improving brand visibility and drive up conversion potential.
With these goals in mind, our intelligent Gurus embarked on an integrated marketing strategy that featured SEO and PPC to elevate the Dymocks Tutoring brand and help achieve the lead conversion and volume they were looking for.
Strategy & Execution
Our Gurus crafted an SEO and PPC strategy to focus on low-hanging fruits to help drive the lowest cost per acquisition. By doing so, our Gurus aimed to drive long-term visibility increases and increase conversion potential. Within 6 months, Online Marketing Gurus was able to help increase:
- Organic new users by 100% YoY (from 27.1K to 54.3K)
- Organic users by 92% YoY (from 29.1K to 55.9K)
- Organic Sessions by 57% YoY (from 45.6K to 71.4K)
- Paid search conversion rate by 73% (from 3.29% to 5.68%)
- Paid search clicks by 109% (from 251 to 525)
Our integrated strategy featured a keyword strategy overhaul to help grow visibility around Dymocks Tutoring’s priority services of HSC and VCE tutoring. Along with this, the keyword strategy aimed at using more junior subjects to create a pipeline for the tutoring company. Within just 6 months since the start of the campaign, OMG was able to help:
- Keywords in positions 1-3 by 900% (from 17 to 170)
- Keywords in positions 4-10 by 500% (from 85 to 510)
- Rank #1 for ‘vce tutoring’ (search volume: 70)
- Rank #1 for ‘tutoring centres sydney’ (search volume: 70)
- Rank #10 from #100 for ‘hsc tutoring’ (search volume: 310)