Looking for an exciting opportunity that offers exciting career development, skills growth and room for creative freedom?
The Online Marketing Gurus is on the lookout for people who are passionate about their work and dedicated to achieving results for our clients. We have a dynamic workspace and always have incredible opportunities for career growth.
We Care About Our Team
Our business is about finding and keeping the best people. It’s an environment where people want to work and where you can do your best work every day.
Whether you’re a technical SEO guru, a paid search wizard or someone with a flair for content marketing, there are always opportunities to grow your career with OMG.
We Work Hard and Play Hard
At Online Marketing Gurus, we’re not just about hard work. Out on deck, where you have a great view of the harbour and the Sydney CBD, we have staff drinks every friday and have monthly team events where everyone can hang out and face a new exciting activity. You’ll also have access to a stocked fridge with plenty of food & snacks. It’s really important for us to work with a great group of people and OMG works hard to have an environment with open communication and a social, productive vibe.
Come Work With Us
Since day one, OMG has experienced incredible growth as a company. That means there is always room for opportunities and expansion of your role within the company. So if you have a flair for the web and have a set of online skills, apply via our website today!
We’re always on the lookout for new talent, so even if you don’t see your dream role listed below, contact us. At the Online Marketing Gurus, we know talent when we see it, so send us your CV!
SEO Campaign Lead
Online Marketing Gurus has a current opening for an SEO campaign lead looking to take the next step in their career; by combining content strategy, technical marketing, digital analytics and earned media (link building) to lead and execute SEO campaigns.
Reporting to the General Manager, the SEO campaign lead will perform the necessary on boarding work with our specialists for our clients, and manage client performance, to ensure the ongoing success of our clients’ initiatives.
The person for the role will need to have had an overall background in SEO, but also have proficiencies in technical implementation and web analytics packages.
Job Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing existing clients and work with the SEO manager or team to plan, create and execute campaigns
- Ongoing website link analysis, market research competitor link analysis to outline ongoing promotional opportunities
- Implement technical recommendations (ideal) – CMS, FTP, server side, analytics tracking and content related recommendations
- Conducting Keyword Research & Keyword Mapping, Technical audits, Backlink Analysis
- Formulate 3-6 month SEO campaign plans
- Innovate ongoing technical tactics through ongoing industry research and execution
- Liaise with the dedicated link building team and business partners
- Regular contact with the client via email, phone and face-to-face
Minimum 1-2 years of SEO experience in an agency or freelancer capacity
- Experience across Magento, WordPress and other popular CMS platforms is highly preferable
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Effective communication skills – verbal and non-verbal
- Attention to detail
- Positive outlook and a great team player
- Willingness to learn new technologies, languages and test them on websites in order to come up with new client solutions.
This is a full time role with a preference for immediate start
Some of the benefits of working with Online Marketing Gurus:
- New breakout area (coming soon)
- Ping pong table
- Monthly team events
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Harbour views
About Online Marketing Gurus
Online Marketing Gurus is a Search Marketing Agency based in Sydney (starting 3 years ago) with staff also in Serbia, San Diego and Melbourne. Our SEO combines content strategy, technical SEO, insights and earned media to holistically achieve our clients’ objectives and goals.
If you are the right fit for the job and you want to join OMG, don’t hesitate to email your resume and a brief note about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will be the face of the company in terms of dealing with Key Accounts. Your job will require you to build relationships with your clients and form a thorough understanding of their business and needs so that you can develop tailored strategies to ensure client success.
You will have a dedicated team to support you and ensure delivery of all key objectives. It will be your job to translate and excite clients with the progress of their campaigns.
You will be rewarded with an extremely generous commission structure on both new sales and client upsells. As such an existing network and sales background will be of great benefit.
To be successful in the role you will need most of the following criteria:
- 1-2 years experience as an Account Manager or 2-4 years experiences as an Account Executive in digital marketing. Agency experienced preferred.
- Solid knowledge of SEO, Content Marketing and PPC.
- Proven track record in Sales. You achieve and exceed KPI’s – you are a top performer!
- You are a relationship builder that can go out and quickly build rapport with all types of people.
Culture & Benefits
- Salary negotiable based on experience
- Uncapped Commission – potential to earn 6 figures!
- Real career progression opportunities – We are undergoing rapid expansion and new opportunities to grow are always being created
- The opportunity to make a difference. Unleash your entrepeneurial spirit!
- Paid travel expenses
- Waterfront office located on Jones Bay Wharf – Pyrmont – great views over the harbour
- Friday nights drinks, office BBQ’s, regular team events and a vibrant outgoing team who know have a good time. We work hard, we play hard!
If you’re willing to work in a supportive team environment you’ll be rewarded with a fun work atmosphere where your achievements will be recognized. Work with people who not only love their job, but are passionate about their industry and getting their clients awesome results!